Friday 5 June 2015

Part 2 - Laguna Lookout & Noosa National Park Cliff Walk

All in all around 10kms walked today from Noosa Junction, where Dom was starting a new job in a surf shop to Laguna Lookout, through the woods to the end of Hastings Street and up the cliff path taking in Tea Tree Beach, Boiling Pot and Granite Beach, heading back down the cliff path to the main Noosa beach for lunch in Cafe Le Monde before a short bus ride back to Noosa Junction for a lift home on Dom's 250. 
Strange bird sounds in the woods, amazing views of the ocean and Gannets diving for fish (I hope to get some photos of those tomorrow as I didn't have my long lens with me this time).

The first three are from my hosts' (Dom & Alix) garden.

Scaly-breasted & Rainbow Lorikeets

Kookaburra - Garden King






Noosa Heads from Laguna Lookout






Boiling Pot


No comments:

Post a Comment